- 4 large tomatoes, about 2 1/2 pounds, seeded and roughly chopped
- 1 cup chopped white onions
- 5 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 Serrano peppers, stems and seeds removed, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Combine all the ingredients and stir well to combine. Let salsa sit for 30 minutes for the flavors to blend.
Serve as an accompaniment to fish tacos, or other dishes, as desired.
Yield: about 3 cups
Copyright 2001 - 2013 Emerils.com All Rights Reserved