Buttered Egg Noodles
- 12 ounces egg noodles
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh sage
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the noodles until tender. Drain in a colander and return to the pot.
In a saute pan, add the butter and cook until lightly brown, about 5 minutes. Add sage, parsley, chives, and salt and cook 1 minutes. Finish with Parmesan cheese.
Yield: 6 servings
Copyright 2001 - 2013 Emerils.com All Rights Reserved