Adrienne's Prosciutto, Goat Cheese, and Fig Pizza
- 6 ounces soft mild goat cheese (three-fourths cup), at room temperature
- One and one-half teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (12-inch) pre-baked pizza shell
- 6 fresh figs, trimmed and cut lengthwise into one-fourth-inch slices
- One-half pound thinly sliced prosciutto
- 12 arugula leaves, tough stems discarded
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Stir together the goat cheese and pepper with a fork. Spread the mixture on the pizza shell, and artfully arrange the figs and prosciutto. Bake until warmed through. Remove the pizza from oven, top with the arugula and serve!
Copyright 2001 - 2013 Emerils.com All Rights Reserved