- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1 (46-ounce) can tomato juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped oregano
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Put half of the mixture into a food processor and blend until smooth.
Combine the two mixtures in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
Makes 6 servings
Copyright 2001 - 2013 Emerils.com All Rights Reserved