Emeril's Hurricane Cocktails
- 2 ounces light rum
- 2 ounces dark rum
- 1 ounce grenadine, or passion fruit syrup
- 1 ounce fresh orange juice
- 1 ounce sour mix or fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar
- Orange wedges, for garnish
Mix all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker, and shake to dissolve the sugar.
Add ice cubes to come halfway up the sides of 2 tall glasses. Divide the mixture between the glasses. Garnish each with an orange wedge and serve with a long straw.
Makes 2 servings.
Copyright 2001 - 2014 Emerils.com All Rights Reserved