Cheddar Beer Bread
- 3 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Fine Herbes
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- One-half cup diced onions
- 12 ounce can light beer
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Combine all the ingredients except the beer and mix well. Slowly add the beer until all is well blended. Spoon the mixture into loaf pan sprayed with nonstick spray. Smooth down the mixture with a rubber spatula. Bake 1 hour.
Makes 8 servings
Copyright 2001 - 2013 Emerils.com All Rights Reserved