Herbed Shallot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 15 Roasted Shallots
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 teaspoon <1438>Emerilís Creole Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups <3815>Veal Stock or
- <3828>Brown Chicken Stock3828>
Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over high heat. Add the shallots and sautČ, shaking and stirring, for about 30 seconds.
Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove from the heat. Serve immediately or store, refrigerated, in an airtight container for up to 2 days. Reheat in a saucepan over low heat.
Yield: 2 cups
Copyright 2001 - 2014 Emerils.com All Rights Reserved