Grape Tomato, Arugula, and Red Onion Salad
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 8 cups arugula, washed and patted dry, tough stems removed
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, cut lengthwise in half
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onions
To make the dressing, combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to blend thoroughly.
Combine the salad ingredients in a salad bowl, add the dressing, and toss to coat evenly.
Yield: 4 servings
Copyright 2001 - 2013 Emerils.com All Rights Reserved