- One-fourth cup plus 1 tablespoon sour cream
- One-fourth cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- One-fourth teaspoon hot sauce
- Pinch or two sugar
- One-fourth teaspoon celery salt
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 small head cabbage, finely chopped or grated
- One-third cup finely chopped red onions
- One-fourth cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions (green part only)
In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream, buttermilk, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, sugar, celery salt, salt and pepper.
In a large salad bowl, toss the cabbage, onions, parsley and green onions. Add the dressing mixture and toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for about one hour before serving.
Makes 4 to 6 servings
Copyright 2001 - 2013 Emerils.com All Rights Reserved