Fillet Steaks and Ratatouille
- 2 fillet steaks (5 to 6 ounces each)
- 1/2 tablespoon <2809>Rustic Rub
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 recipe <2875>Ratatouille
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- <2766>Emerilís Worcestershire Sauce, for serving2766>
Preheat the oven to 400?F.
Season the steaks with the rub. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and sear the steaks for about 1 minute on each side. Put the steaks in a shallow baking pan. Combine the ratatouille, green onions, cheese, and parsley in a mixing bowl. Spoon the mixture on top of the steaks.
Bake for 6 minutes for rare, about 10 minutes for medium-rare, and 14 to 15 minutes for medium.
Drizzle with Worcestershire and serve.
Yield: 2 servings
Copyright 2001 - 2014 Emerils.com All Rights Reserved