- Salmon with Quinoa Mix, Sautéed Kale and Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette
- Salt-crusted Branzino
- Sardines Oregano
- Seared Tri-tip Steak with Bearnaise Sauce and Pommes Frites
- Semolina Pizza Dough
If you’re making this dough way ahead of time, divide it into two portions after the first rise, roll each portion into a ball, cover, and refrigerate it until ready to use, up to overnight. If refrigerated, allow the dough to return to room temperature for about 20 minutes before rolling it out.
- Semolina Pizza Dough
Use this simple pizza dough any time you want to make pizzas or calzones. I promise you won’t be disappointed.
- Sesame Eggplant
I’m a huge eggplant fan, and love it just about any way you can imagine. Here is a quick and easy preparation that I make for the family on weeknights. Note: If you have a large enough pan, you can cook this dish in one batch and in half the time.
- Seven-minute Frosting
- Shiitake-braised Brussels Sprouts
- Short Ribs Braised with Coffee and Ancho Chiles
- Shrimp with Rooster Sauce over Sticky Rice
- Simple Dijon Vinaigrette
- Simple Preserved Lemons
- Simple Rib Roast
- Simple Roasted Turkey Breast
- Skillet Seared Skirt Steak, Red Onions and Shishito Peppers with Arugula Salad in Honeybell Orange Vinaigrette
Recently featured on Emeril's Florida: Palm Beach.
- Skillet Strata
This skillet casserole rises and browns beautifully on the top and bottom yet stays nice and creamy inside.
- Smoked Buffalo with Melted Fennel, Leeks, and Hearts of Palm Salad with Florida Orange Vinaigrette
Recently featured on Emeril's Florida: Big Night Out.
- Smoked Eel and Anchovy Crostini
- Smoked Salmon Spread in Cucumber Cups
- Smothered Shrimp and Andouille over Stone-ground Grits
When the shrimper gets your shrimp for ya, use it all. There’s nothing like it.
- Sopapillas with Lime-honey Drizzle
- Southern-style Chicken and Dumplings
This is the real-deal down-South chicken and dumplings. The dumplings feel
like little pillows in your mouth, the chicken is meltingly tender, and the broth,
well, it’s simply delicious.
- Spanish Mackerel with a Spinach and Chickpea Salad and Tomato Vinaigrette
- Spiced Bar Nuts
- Spicy Mayonnaise
- Spicy Meatloaf
This meatloaf is excellent on its own, served with mashed potatoes and green peas, but it also makes wonderful sandwiches.
- Spicy New Mexican Barbecue Sauce
- Spicy Sirloin Steak Fajitas
- Spinach and Chickpea Salad and Tomato Vinaigrette