- Simple Rib Roast
- Simple Roasted Turkey Breast
- Skillet Seared Skirt Steak, Red Onions and Shishito Peppers with Arugula Salad in Honeybell Orange Vinaigrette
Recently featured on Emeril's Florida: Palm Beach.
- Skillet Strata
This skillet casserole rises and browns beautifully on the top and bottom yet stays nice and creamy inside.
- Smoked Buffalo with Melted Fennel, Leeks, and Hearts of Palm Salad with Florida Orange Vinaigrette
Recently featured on Emeril's Florida: Big Night Out.
- Smoked Eel and Anchovy Crostini
- Smoked Salmon Spread in Cucumber Cups
- Smothered Chicken and Onions
- Smothered Shrimp and Andouille over Stone-ground Grits
When the shrimper gets your shrimp for ya, use it all. There’s nothing like it.
- Sopapillas with Lime-honey Drizzle
- Southern-style Chicken and Dumplings
This is the real-deal down-South chicken and dumplings. The dumplings feel
like little pillows in your mouth, the chicken is meltingly tender, and the broth,
well, it’s simply delicious.
- Spanish Mackerel with a Spinach and Chickpea Salad and Tomato Vinaigrette
- Spiced Bar Nuts
- Spicy Mayonnaise
- Spicy Meatloaf
This meatloaf is excellent on its own, served with mashed potatoes and green peas, but it also makes wonderful sandwiches.
- Spicy New Mexican Barbecue Sauce
- Spicy Sirloin Steak Fajitas
- Spinach and Chickpea Salad and Tomato Vinaigrette
- Steamed Brussels Sprouts
- Stewed Butternut Squash with Apples and Smoked Bacon
- Stinky's Stew with Mema's Pressed Crab Po Boy
Recently featured on Emeril's Florida: Florida's Beach & Waterfront Restaurants.
- Stir-fried Squid with Chile Sauce
- Stone-ground Grits
- Stone-ground Grits
- Tagine of Chicken with Preserved Lemons and Cerignola Olives
- Thai Chicken and Coconut Soup
Here’s an easy one for you. Steep chicken broth with aromatics, strain, add the rest of the ingredients, and simmer briefly. This soup is spicy—if you need to make a milder version, either remove the seeds from the chiles or don’t include them at all.
- Thai-style Beef Salad with Two Cabbages and Julienned Carrots
- The Catfish Place's Hush Puppies
Recently featured on Emeril's Florida: Kissimmee.
- The Eclipse
This flavorful tequila-based drink recipe is from mixologist Leo Robitschek.