- Italian Sausage, Zucchini, and Bell Pepper Bread Pudding
This dish is perfect for brunch or dinner and can be made in advance, which is a real plus in my book!
- Jilly's Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Jumbo Shells Stuffed with Ricotta, Mushrooms, and Roasted Red Peppers
Hereís a slight twist on an easy classic that is sure to become a family favorite.
- Kataifi Shrimp
- Kicked-up Cocktail Sauce for Raw Oysters
- Kicked-up Tuna Melts
- Leek and Bacon Quiche
- Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette
- Lemon Pepper Vodka Granita for Oysters on the Half Shell
- Lemon-garlic Cauliflower
- Lentil Salad with Braised Greens and Sunny Side Up Eggs
- Linguine with Artichokes, Shrimp, and Mascarpone
This dish is redolent of spring because the flavors are fresh and bright. The tarragon and lemon zest marry nicely with the shrimp and artichokes, and the addition of creamy mascarpone adds a richness that is hard to replicate.
- Linguine with Clams
- Lobster Thermidor
- Marinara Sauce
- Marinated Blue Crab Claws
- Marinated Shellfish Salad
- Marshmallow Filling
- Meat and Veggie Loverís Deep-dish Pizza
Now here is a decadent pie. We allow the pizza dough to rise twice for a more tender crust. If youíre short on time, though, skip the second rise.
- Meril's Mac and Cheese
- Mini Potato Pancakes
These delights are incredibly delicious on their own. Serve them for breakfast or as a side dish. Just please donít let the kids add ketchup! Unless, of course, you made it yourself.
- Mixed Herb Pesto
- Mr. John's Meatloaf
- Mr. John's Rice Dressing
- New England-style Fish and Shellfish Chowder
The success of this simple, foolproof chowder relies on the freshness of the seafood that goes into it.
- New Orleans-style Stuffed Artichokes
The Italian-American community in New Orleans just loves stuffing beautiful globe artichokes with an intensely seasoned breadcrumb mixture and then braising them until they are fork-tender.
- Nola Neighbor
- Northern Italian-style Chicken Under a Brick
- Nuoc Cham
- Olive Salad
Don't let the ingredient list scare you - these are all familiar ingredients, and once this salad is stirred together, all the work is done.