- Fresh Tuna and Butter-lettuce Wraps with Crispy Wonton Threads, Shaved Jalapeno, and Basil Oil
- Fried Calamari
- Ganache Frosting
- Garden Vegetable Soup
- Garlicky Cornbread
- Graham Cracker Crust
- Green Peas in Butter Sauce
Serve this sprinkled over osso buco, braised lamb shanks, or roast beef.
- Grilled Almond-butter Sandwiches with Bananas and Semisweet Chocolate
- Grilled Calamari
- Grilled Cheese "Sandwitch''
- Grilled Fig and Goat Cheese Pizzas
This is a dynamite starter to any meal when figs are in season. The great thing is that this crust can be used with any topping combination you dream up!
- Grilled Flat-iron Steak with Avocado, Tomato, and Red Onion Salad
Grill up this flavorful cut of beef for Father's Day!
- Grilled Peaches with Mascarpone and Honey
This is a simple but delicious dessert to make when peaches are at their best in the heart of summer.
- Grilled Rack of Lamb with a Mixed Herb Pesto
- Grilled Sardines, Portuguese-style
- Grilled Shrimp with Creamy Avocado-lime Vinaigrette
- Grilled Smashed Potatoes with Feta
- Healthy Ranch Dipping Sauce
- Herbed Focaccia
If you have a bit of leftover mashed potato, this is what you do with it: make tender, delicious bread. Though you already know thereís nothing like fresh bread, this recipe will show you why focaccia is a favorite.
- Herbed Goat Cheese Buttons
These serve as a wonderful spread for crackers or crusty bread, and they make a nice addition to a cheese plate or simple green salad.
- Home-ground Buffalo Burgers with Bacon, Cheese, and Fresh Thyme
- Homemade Almond Butter
- Homemade Applesauce
- Homemade Gravy
- Homemade Mustard
- Homemade Parmesan Crackers
- Homemade Pico De Gallo
- Homemade Potato Rolls for Sandwiches
- Homemade Ricotta Cheese
Soft cheeses such as ricotta, fromage blanc, and mozzarella are the best choices for beginning cheesemakers because they are so easy to make at home. Try to find fresh milk from a local farmer. If that is not available, be sure to purchase organic milk from your grocer.