- Fresh Tomato Vinaigrette
A simple vinaigrette that is equally at home on mixed greens, grilled chicken or fish.
- Fresh Tomato Vinaigrette with Sauteed Cod
- Fresh Tuna and Butter-lettuce Wraps with Crispy Wonton Threads, Shaved Jalapeno, and Basil Oil
- Fried Calamari
- Ganache Frosting
- Garden Vegetable Soup
- Garlicky Cornbread
- Graham Cracker Crust
- Green Peas in Butter Sauce
Serve this sprinkled over osso buco, braised lamb shanks, or roast beef.
- Grilled Almond-butter Sandwiches with Bananas and Semisweet Chocolate
- Grilled Calamari
- Grilled Cheese "Sandwitch''
- Grilled Fig and Goat Cheese Pizzas
This is a dynamite starter to any meal when figs are in season. The great thing is that this crust can be used with any topping combination you dream up!
- Grilled Flat-iron Steak with Avocado, Tomato, and Red Onion Salad
Grill up this flavorful cut of beef for Father's Day!
- Grilled Peaches with Mascarpone and Honey
This is a simple but delicious dessert to make when peaches are at their best in the heart of summer.
- Grilled Rack of Lamb with a Mixed Herb Pesto
- Grilled Sardines, Portuguese-style
- Grilled Shrimp with Creamy Avocado-lime Vinaigrette
- Grilled Smashed Potatoes with Feta
- Healthy Ranch Dipping Sauce
- Herbed Focaccia
If you have a bit of leftover mashed potato, this is what you do with it: make tender, delicious bread. Though you already know thereís nothing like fresh bread, this recipe will show you why focaccia is a favorite.
- Herbed Goat Cheese Buttons
These serve as a wonderful spread for crackers or crusty bread, and they make a nice addition to a cheese plate or simple green salad.
- Home-ground Buffalo Burgers with Bacon, Cheese, and Fresh Thyme
- Homemade Almond Butter
- Homemade Applesauce
- Homemade Gravy
- Homemade Mustard
- Homemade Parmesan Crackers
- Homemade Potato Rolls for Sandwiches