- Ganache Frosting
- Garden Vegetable Soup
- Garlicky Cornbread
- Graham Cracker Crust
- Green Peas in Butter Sauce
Serve this sprinkled over osso buco, braised lamb shanks, or roast beef.
- Grilled Almond-butter Sandwiches with Bananas and Semisweet Chocolate
- Grilled Calamari
- Grilled Cheese "Sandwitch''
- Grilled Fig and Goat Cheese Pizzas
This is a dynamite starter to any meal when figs are in season. The great thing is that this crust can be used with any topping combination you dream up!
- Grilled Flat-iron Steak with Avocado, Tomato, and Red Onion Salad
Grill up this flavorful cut of beef for Father's Day!
- Grilled Peaches with Mascarpone and Honey
This is a simple but delicious dessert to make when peaches are at their best in the heart of summer. If you like, you can use vanilla ice cream in place of the mascarpone.
- Grilled Rack of Lamb with a Mixed Herb Pesto
- Grilled Sardines, Portuguese-style
- Grilled Shrimp with Creamy Avocado-lime Vinaigrette
- Grilled Smashed Potatoes with Feta
- Healthy Ranch Dipping Sauce
- Herbed Focaccia
If you have a bit of leftover mashed potato, this is what you do with it: make tender, delicious bread. Though you already know there’s nothing like fresh bread, this recipe will show you why focaccia is a favorite.
- Home-ground Buffalo Burgers with Bacon, Cheese, and Fresh Thyme
- Homemade Almond Butter
- Homemade Applesauce
- Homemade Gravy
- Homemade Mustard
- Homemade Parmesan Crackers
- Homemade Potato Rolls for Sandwiches
- Homemade Ricotta Cheese
Soft cheeses such as ricotta, fromage blanc, and mozzarella are the best choices for beginning cheesemakers because they are so easy to make at home. Try to find fresh milk from a local farmer. If that is not available, be sure to purchase organic milk from your grocer.
- Hot and Hearty Minestrone
- How to Purge Clams
- I Can't Believe It's Gluten-free Peanut Butter Cookies
My daughters, Jessie and Jilly, loved these gluten-free cookies growing up and now they are launching their very own gluten-free cookbook.
- Individual Chicken Potpies with Puff Pastry