- Chicken Roulade and Chard with Parmesan
- Chicken-fried Steaks and Oysters with Cream Gravy
- Chipotle Bbq Oysters with Homemade Salsa Fresca
This dish is definitely an inspiration from New Orleansí famous Dragoís Restaurant. That and the countless times Iíve been invited to outdoor grilling events and someone would show up with a sack of oysters, an oyster knife, and a bottle of barbecue sauce . . . Hereís my take on what to do with íem.
- Chocolate and Chestnut Semifreddo
- Chocolate Mousse
- Chocolate Negroni
Serve up this tasty take on the negroni, from mixologist Naren Young, for a classic with a twist.
- Chocolate Sauce
- Chorizo, Cheese, and Green Chile Enchiladas
- Cilantro Mayonnaise
- Classic Baklava
- Classic Lyonnaise Potatoes
This simple combination of potatoes and onions is anything but ordinary.
- Classic Manhattan
Kick up your holiday gathering with this classic Manhattan.
- Classic Mignonette for Oysters on the Half Shell
- Classic Moules Mariniere
Not only delicious, this dish is also great for weeknight dinners since it takes little time to prepare.
- Coq Au Vin Blanc
- Crabmeat Coffins
You can not go wrong serving these at your next party. Crabmeat with bacon, onions, cream cheese and brie all wrapped up in puff pastry is outrageously good. Your guests will love you!
- Cream Gravy
- Creamy Avocado-lime Vinaigrette
- Creamy Creole Shrimp
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Creamy Turnip and Parsnip Soup
- Creole Seasoning
- Crispy Parsnip Chips
- Crown Roast of Pork
Looking for an alternative to turkey? This dish is great for a crowd.
- Crunchy Snack Mix
- Dashi Broth
- Deconstructed Spring Rolls
- Devil's Flaming Shrimp
- Dill and Black Pepper Gravlax with Mini Potato Pancakes and Chive Sour Cream
This is an intensely flavored dish that melts in your mouth. Are you ready? Serve it with potato cakes and chive sour cream to enrich the experience.
- Dried Apricot, Cherry, and Prune Sauce with Armagnac