- 14 small boiling potatoes, such as Red Bliss (about 2 1/2 pounds), scrubbed well
- 8 slices crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onions
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- Homemade Ranch Dressing 
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Place the potatoes in a medium saucepan with enough water to cover by 1 inch. Bring to a boil over high heat, lower to a simmer, and cook until the potatoes are just tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain, let cool, then cut the potatoes into bite-size pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the potatoes with all the remaining ingredients and gently toss. Refrigerate the salad several hours before serving to allow the flavors to blend.