- Prepare the Roasted Shallots. Prepare the Braised Red Cabbage and the Braised Green Cabbage, and cover them separately to keep warm.
- Sprinkle the pork with the Creole Seasoning on both sides.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat. When the oil is hot, add the pork medallions and sautÈ until brown, for about 2 or 3 minutes on each side.
- To serve, mound 1/2 cup of the Braised Red Cabbage on one side of each of 4 dinner plates, and mound 1/2 cup of the Braised Green Cabbage on the other side. Place one pork medallion on each mound of cabbage and arrange 4 Roasted Shallots around each portion.
- Note: Preheat the oven to 400?F. Combine 24 peeled shallots and /or garlic cloves with 1 teaspoon olive oil, 2 teaspoons salt, and 5 turns freshly ground black pepper on a sheet of aluminum foil. Fold the edges of the foil together to form a bag and roast until tender, for about 40 minutes. Use immediately, or refrigerate in a little olive oil in an airtight container for 2 or 3 days.