(Smoked Green Thumb cocktail)
Click to Tweet: Cheers to the new #cocktail menu at @EmerilsFish @MGMGrand!
LAS VEGAS (Oct. 3, 2013) - Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House at the MGM Grand Las Vegas recently launched a new specialty cocktail menu featuring seven handcrafted libations created by Emeril’s beverage team.
Utilizing freshly squeezed juices, bitters and homemade syrups, the new menu includes innovative variations on classic cocktails, as well as unique flavorful creations.
New cocktails include:
- Smoked Green Thumb ($15), a “garden to glass” herbaceous creation with Taqueray Rangpur Gin, St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram, homemade celery and cucumber puree, Del Maguey Chichicapa Mezcal, freshly squeezed lime juice and pasteurized egg whites
- Blackbeard Special ($15), a classic daiquiri taken to a new level with Mount Gay Black Barrel Rum, mango puree, freshly squeezed lime juice, pomegranate syrup and Bitter End Thai spiced bitters
- Tea Leaf Fizz ($15), featuring layers of depth from subtle floral tea tannins, sweet honey, spicy ginger and citrus made with homemade organic green and chamomile-infused Remy Martin V Eau De Vie, homemade honey-ginger syrup, freshly squeezed lime juice and pasteurized egg whites
- Spiced Pina Sour ($14), a delicious blend of a traditional sour with spiced and delicate pineapple notes made with American Harvest organic vodka, freshly squeezed lemon juice, cinnamon-infused pineapple syrup and angostura bitters
- Mojito Tropico ($15), a kicked up mojito with a medley of tropical flavors featuring Cruzan Guava rum, cream of coconut, freshly squeezed lime juice, fresh mint and hibiscus flower syrup
- El Toro Bravo ($15), a flavorful variation of the classic margarita with Karma Tequila Resposado, Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur, elderflower syrup, freshly squeezed lemon juice, fresh jalapeno pepper and Bitter Truth lemon bitters
- Posh Cocktailian ($15), a unique creation with an intriguing mix of flavors featuring Skyy Ginger Vodka, Liquore Strega, all natural carrot juice, freshly squeezed lemon juice and Barkeep organic apple bitters
Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House is located at MGM Grand and open daily for lunch 11:30 a.m.-2 p.m. and dinner from 5-10 p.m. The café is open daily 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m. and 5:30-10 p.m. Happy hour is 2-6 p.m. every day at the bar only featuring assorted specialty cocktails, beer and wine and bar bites. For reservations, please call 702.891.7374 or visit emerilsrestaurants.com/emerils-new-orleans-fish-house.