- 8 baby spinach leaves
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 8 pitted calamata olives
- 8 slices of turkey pepperoni
- 2 oz fat free or low fat mozzarella cheese cut into 8 cubes
- 4 oz canned hearts of palm, cut into 4 pieces
- 2 canned artichoke hearts, quartered
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp ground oregano
Thread each skewer with 1 each of spinach leaf, cherry tomato, olive, cheese cube, artichoke quarter, heart of palm piece, and pepperoni slice. Arrange on a platter and set aside.
Whisk together the vinegar, oil, basil, and oregano in a small bowl, evenly spoon over the skewers, and serve.
Yield: 8 Skewers