BLOODY MARY WITH LEMON ROSEMARY PICKLED GREEN BEANS
- 3 ounces lemon vodka
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon drained bottled horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- <5797>4 Lemon-Rosemary Pickled Green Beans5797>
Combine all the ingredients except the green beans in a small pitcher and stir well to combine.
Fill 2 tall glasses with cracked ice. Pour the tomato mixture into the glasses and garnish each with 2 green beans. Serve immediately.
Yield: 2 drinks