ADRIENNE'S PROSCIUTTO, GOAT CHEESE, AND FIG PIZZA
- 6 ounces soft mild goat cheese (three-fourths cup), at room temperature
- One and one-half teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (12-inch) pre-baked pizza shell
- 6 fresh figs, trimmed and cut lengthwise into one-fourth-inch slices
- One-half pound thinly sliced prosciutto
- 12 arugula leaves, tough stems discarded
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Stir together the goat cheese and pepper with a fork. Spread the mixture on the pizza shell, and artfully arrange the figs and prosciutto. Bake until warmed through. Remove the pizza from oven, top with the arugula and serve!