- 6 ounces 51/60 gulf shrimp, peeled and deveined
- One 5-inch portabella mushroom cap
- 2 ounces garlic butter (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan
- Salt and ground pepper
- 1 to 2 slices garlic bread, for serving
- Remove the woody stem from and wash the Portabella Mushroom.
- Saute the mushroom cap in half of the garlic butter with a pinch of salt and pepper, then remove.
- Saute shrimp in the rest of the garlic butter until done, then add cooked mushroom to soak up garlic butter.
- Plate with the sauteed shrimp on top of mushroom. Squeeze fresh lime onto the shrimp and add parmesan cheese on top with toasted garlic bread and enjoy.
Notes:This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
- Recipe courtesy of The Hurricane Restaurant/St.Pete Beach, Florida
Stinky's Stew With Mema's Pressed Crab Po Boy
Fennel Seared Swordfish With Smoked Tomato Butter, Yukon Hash And Bottarga Citrus Salad
Bud And Alley's Barbequed Shrimp
Yellowedge Grouper With Savory Sweet Corn Pudding, Oyster Mushroom Vinaigrette And Petite Greens
Skillet Seared Skirt Steak, Red Onions And Shishito Peppers With Arugula Salad In Honeybell Orange Vinaigrette
Florida Swordfish, Swank Farms Cauliflower, Tomatoes And Chickpeas
Pecan Boniato Crusted Fish With Jalapeno Cream Sauce
Black Grouper With Sofrito And Rock Shrimp Toast
Ej's Simple Oven-bbq Ribs
Port Wine Sauce