- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons minced shallot
- 1/2 cup fine unseasoned dry breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Four 6- to 8-ounce skinless young cod, scrod, or haddock fillets
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the shallot and sauté until tender, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer the shallot and butter to a medium bowl, and set aside to cool briefly.
- Once the shallot-butter mixture has cooled slightly, add the breadcrumbs, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper, and the lemon zest, parsley, chives, and thyme. Stir to blend. Drizzle the olive oil into the breadcrumb mixture, tossing until the mixture is moistened.
- Pat the fillets dry with a paper towel, and season with the remaining 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place the fish on the prepared baking sheet. Top each fillet evenly with the breadcrumb mixture. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake until the crust is golden brown and the fillets are just cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes, depending on their thickness.
Emeril's Oven Roasted Chicken Wings
Shrimp And Zucchini Fritters With Roasted Red Pepper Mayo
Boneless Pork Chops Parmigiana
Braised Chicken Thighs
Brazilian Fish Stew
Skillet Corn Cake With Stewed Cherries
Seared Salmon With Lentils
New York Strip With Beurre Maître D’hôtel
Indian-inspired Shrimp With Coconut, Chiles, And Tomatoes
Salmon With Orange Butter Sauce