- 1 1/2 pounds cleaned squid (about 3 pounds whole), tentacles separated from bodies, rinsed and patted dry
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
- Cut squid bodies along sides to open flat. With a thin, sharp knife, lightly score insides, being careful not to cut all the way through.
- In a bowl, combine 2 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and salt. Preheat grill to high heat.
- Grill squid, turning occasionally, until opaque, slightly golden, and just cooked through, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove squid to cutting board and slice into strips. Slice tentacles if desired.
- Lightly drizzle with additional extra virgin olive oil as desired, sprinkle with and parsley, and serve with the lemon wedges on the side.
- Source: Emeril's Table: Taste of Spain
Emeril's Seafood Paella
Emeril's Roasted Pimiento Peppers
Grilled Shrimp With Creamy Avocado-lime Vinaigrette
Grilled Flat-iron Steak With Avocado, Tomato, And Red Onion Salad
Grilled Smashed Potatoes With Feta
Grilled Rack Of Lamb With A Mixed Herb Pesto
Grilled Almond-butter Sandwiches With Bananas And Semisweet Chocolate
Grilled Cheese "sandwitch''