- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Position two oven racks in the center of the oven and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- Divide dough into 24 portions, about 1 heaping tablespoon each. Roll each portion between your hands to form a smooth ball. Place balls of dough on ungreased cookie sheets, spacing them 1 inch apart. (You should get about 12 cookies per sheet.) Using a fork, press on dough in two directions to form a crosshatch pattern. Bake 10 minutes. Cool slightly, then remove with a spatula and let cool completely on wire racks.
- Source: Emeril's Table: Homemade Cookies
Peanut Butter And Banana Sandwich
Homemade Almond Butter
Black Cat Cookies (orange-scented Sables With A Bittersweet Chocolate Ganache)
Jilly's Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Decorated Sugar Cookies
Homemade Semolina Pasta
Emeril's Perfect Mexican Salsa And Homemade Tortilla Chips
Homemade Potato Rolls For Sandwiches
Emeril's Homemade Vegetable Stock