- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier or other liqueur of choice
- Place chopped chocolates in a large heatproof bowl and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine cream, sugar, and Grand Marnier, and bring just to a boil. Immediately pour cream over chopped chocolates and allow to sit, undisturbed, for 5 minutes, then whisk until smooth and thoroughly melted.
- Set aside to cool to room temperature, whisking or stirring occasionally to facilitate even cooling. Use to frost Triple-Chocolate Cake as instructed.
Black Cat Cookies (orange-scented Sables With A Bittersweet Chocolate Ganache)
Bittersweet Chocolate Ganache
Cajun Chocolate Shake
Cajun Chocolate Syrup
Chocolate Chocolate Pudding Cake With Chocolate Ganache
Banana Cream Pie With Caramel Drizzles And Chocolate Sauce
Chocolate Ganache Icing