- Place tuna in a large mixing bowl. Add marinade and toss to coat well. Add avocado, if desired, and mix gently to combine. Transfer to refrigerator to marinate.
- Add enough oil to a high-sided cast-iron skillet or Dutch oven to come halfway up sides. Heat over medium-high heat. When hot, reduce heat to medium. In batches, cook wonton wrappers, turning over midway, until lightly browned and crispy, 1 to 2 minutes (make sure wrappers don't fold over as you cook them). Remove from oil and transfer to a paper towel-lined platter to drain. Sprinkle with salt.
- Spread wonton chips on a serving platter. Place a heaping tablespoon of tuna mixture in the middle of each chip. Season tuna with a pinch of salt. Garnish with a couple of leaves of cilantro and drizzle with Sriracha and a bit of the Wasabi Vinaigrette. Serve immediately.
- Cook's Note: This dish can also be served buffet-style.
- Source: Emeril's Table: Sports Party