- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha hot chili sauce
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 1/2 cups cooked jasmine rice
- 1 head Boston, bibb, or butter lettuce, leaves separated, washed, and patted dry
- Wrap the pork tenderloin in several sheets of plastic wrap and place in the freezer for 40 minutes. (This is to make it easier to thinly slice, so make sure it doesnít freeze completely.)
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the soy sauce, sugar, 2 teaspoons of the sesame oil, green onion, garlic, and ginger. Whisk together until the sugar dissolves.
- Take the pork out of the freezer and unwrap on a clean cutting board. Slice the pork into thin strips, about 1/4 inch thick, 1/4 inch wide, and 21/2 inches long. Place the pork strips in the soy marinade, cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the Sriracha hot chili sauce, the honey, and the remaining 2 teaspoons of sesame oil. Stir to combine. Set aside.
- When the pork has marinated, take the bowl out of the refrigerator and let it sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove the pork from the marinade and carefully place in the skillet. (Be careful that the drippings donít splatter out of the pan.)
- Cook the pork, stirring constantly with tongs or a wooden spoon, 4 to 5 minutes, until the pork is cooked through.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the sesame seeds. To serve, spoon several tablespoons of rice into the center of a lettuce leaf, taco-style. Top with a few pork strips and drizzle with a few drops of the chili mixture. Roll up and eat!
Jamaican Jerked Chicken With Barbecue Sauce
Puerto Rican Roast Pork
Chicken Satay (sah-tay) With Peanut Sauce
Lemony Panna Cotta (pahn-nah Koh-tah) With Blueberry Sauce
New Orleans Style Bread Pudding With Chocolate Sauce
Itís A Bbq Chicken Wrap, With Quick And Crunchy Slaw
Asian Dipping Sauce