- <b>For the Volcano Mud:
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 11 pieces dark chocolate Hershey candy bar (cut each piece at least in 1/2 pieces)
- <b>For the Shake:
- 1 cup (1 percent) milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream (recommended: Haagen-Dazs)
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- Special Equipment: Margarita glasses (or other glasses with a similar shape at the bottom)
- Mix the ingredients for the Volcano Mud in a small pot and place them on the stove at low-med heat. Mix constantly with a whisk or folk until all is well mix and the chocolate pieces are melted. The mix will turn dark and it will turn into a smooth paste.
- In a blender mix all ingredients for the vanilla shake and blend until it is smooth. Pour about 4 spoons of the volcano mix into a margarita glass and turn the glass around until all the inside is covered with chocolate. Make sure to cover all glass and also leave a good portion at the bottom of the glass.
- Fill the glass with vanilla shake and serve it with a spoon to eat the chocolate!!