- 11 ounces goat cheese
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 head roasted garlic, pulp mashed
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- <RECIPE_ID:7563>1 recipe blind baked Savory Pie Crust
- 1 pound mixed spring greens
- <RECIPE_ID:7564>1 recipe Black Olive Vinaigrette
- 2/3 cup pitted and halved kalamata olives, for garnishing plates
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Into a large mixing bowl place the goat cheese, butter, ricotta cheese, and roasted garlic and beat ingredients with a mixer on high speed until smooth. Add the egg yolks one at a time, then the flour, rosemary, thyme, oregano, salt, and white pepper, mixing well to incorporate.
- Pour the cheese mixture into the prepared pie crust and bake until the top is golden and the filling is set, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 30 minutes before serving.
- Toss the greens with enough Black Olive Vinaigrette to just coat the greens and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve immediately with slices of the tart. Garnish plates with kalamata olive halves.
Black Olive Vinaigrette
Goat Cheese And Rosemary Tart With Shaved Prosciutto And Armagnac-macerated Figs
Homemade Goat Cheese
Olive And Roasted Pine Nut, Sundried Tomato And Rosemary, Basil, Black Pepper, And Parmesan Cheese Bread Braid
Baby Greens Tossed With A Chardonay Hazelnut Vinaigrette, Roasted Hazelnuts And Goat Cheese
Marinated Cherry Peppers Stuffed With Homemade Goat Cheese Served With A Prosciutto And Arugula Salad
Pasta Rags With Chicken Confit, Asparagus, And Teardrop Tomatoes
Blue Cheese Cheesecake With Baby Greens, Candied Walnuts And A Pear Vinaigrette
Garlic Escargot With Goat Cheese, Fennel And Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms
Rock Shrimp Pepper Jack Spring Roll With Marinated Mango, Sesame Cucumber Salad, Guacamole And Chipotle Vinaigrette