- 1 pound jumbo shrimp
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped marjoram
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped thyme
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked white pepper
- <RECIPE_ID:7378>Homemade Barbecue Sauce
- Use a pair of kitchen shears or scissors to cut the backs of the shrimp and remove the vein. Set aside.
- Combine the remaining ingredients except the barbecue sauce in a medium nonreactive bowl and stir well to combine. Add the shrimp and toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes, and up to 1 hour before proceeding.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Once the grill is hot, remove the shrimp from the marinade and place on the grill. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes, then turn and brush generously with the barbecue sauce. Continue to cook on the second side for another 4 or 5 minutes, or until just cooked through, and brush with more sauce, on the other side, just before serving.
Seared Scallops With Pureed White Beans And Homemade Truffle Oil
Banana Tart Tatin With Macadamia Nuts And Chocolate Sauce
Fried Chicken Wings With Emeril's Essence
Barbecued Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Homemade Bbq Sauce, Cole Slaw And Fried Pickles
Backyard Barbecued Chicken With Homemade Bbq Sauce
Slow Cooked Pork Roast With Homemade Barbecue Sauce
Grilled Grouper With Mango Habanero Barbecue Sauce
Grilled Fillet Of Beef With Blue Cheese Glacage, With Bacon And Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes And A Drizzle Of Emeril's Homemade Worcestershire Sauce
Grilled Pork Cutlets With Homemade Bbq Sauce And Cilantro Potato Salad
Cornmeal Crusted Redfish With A Spicy Red Bean Sauce, Grilled Green Onions Coulis, Homemade Andouille Sausage And Southern Style Hush Puppies