- 4 (6-ounce) beef filets, at room temperature
- 2 1/4 teaspoons Emeril's Original Essence
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell peppers
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onions
- 1/2 pound lump crabmeat, picked over for shells and cartilage
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- Preheat a grill to high. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Season the filets with 2 teaspoons Essence, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper. Mark the steaks on the grill, searing fully on both sides. Transfer to a small sheet pan and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onions, bell peppers, celery, remaining 1/4 teaspoon Essence, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon of the parsley and the green onions and cook until wilted, about 1 minute. Remove from the heat. Place the crabmeat in a medium bowl and add the cooked vegetables. Add the mayonnaise and bread crumbs and stir gently to combine.
- Evenly divide the crabmeat between the steaks, allowing about 1/4 cup for each steak. Pack the crabmeat on top of each steak, gently molding to the steak's shape to create a crust. Place in oven and cook for 10 minutes for medium-rare. Garnish with remaining 1 tablespoon parsley and serve.
Cornmeal Crusted Lemonfish With Grilled Onion And Potato Lyonnaise And Crabmeat Ravigote
Chicken Fried Steaks And Oysters With Cream Gravy
Pan Roasted Filet Mignon Stuffed With English Stilton Served With Potato Walnut Confit And Port Wine Reduction
Seared Beef Filets With Blue Gla«age
Stuffed Filet Of Beef With Bordelaise Sauce
Spinach Gnocchi With Petit Filet Of Beef
Pan Seared Filet Mignon With A Sweetbread Wild Mushroom Ragout
Petits Filets With Blue Cheese Gla«age
Pan Roasted Filet Mignon Stuffed With English Stilton And Walnuts
Crawfish Stuffed Filet Mignon With Crawfish Bordelaise Sauce