- 2 pounds peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1 teaspoon Essence
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, plus more as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or Vermouth
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Garlic Bread
- Finely grated Parmesan cheese, garnish
Season the shrimp with the Essence.
In a large skillet or sauté pan, melt the butter over medium heat and add the olive oil. Add the garlic, ¼ teaspoon salt, black pepper, and crushed red pepper and cook, stirring until the garlic is soft and fragrant but not browned about 2 minutes. Add the wine and bring to a boil and cook until the wine is reduced by half.
Add the shrimp to the pan and cook, stirring, until the shrimp are starting to turn pink, about 3 minutes. Add the tomatoes, green onions, and parsley and continue cooking until the shrimp are cooked through, about 3 minutes longer. Remove from the heat and season with additional salt to taste.
To serve, spoon the shrimp and sauce onto the bottom half of the garlic bread. Sprinkle lightly with cheese and top with remaining garlic bread. Cut into 4 portions and serve immediately.
Boiled Shrimp Pasta Salad
Veal Parmesan Po'boy
Grilled Spinach And Artichoke Dip Sandwich
Emeril's Shrimp Scampi With Herbed Rice Pilaf
Three Cheese Veggie Sandwich
The Veggie-Portobello Burger
Slow-Cooked Cochon de Lait Po’Boy
BLT with Fried Green Tomatoes and Shrimp Rémoulade
Kicked-Up Grilled Ham and Cheese with a Warm Roasted Tomato Salad