- 4 (6-ounce) codfish fillets, skins removed
- 1/2 cup fine bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted Irish butter
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons Lakeshore Strong Irish Mustard or Colman's English mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic, or spring onions
- 6 ounces Irish cheese, such as Dubliner, Coolea, or Carrigaline, or Irish cheddar such as Kerrygold Vintage, grated
- 1 cup heavy Irish cream
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Butter a casserole dish and set aside.
- Lightly season the codfish on both sides with Essence and place in the prepared dish, skin side down.
- In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, butter, parsley, mustard, and garlic, and mix well. Add the cheese and mix well. Place on the fish, patting down to make a crust. Pour the cream over the fish and bake until the fish is cooked through, golden brown and the cheese is bubbly, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
Sauteed Kale With Irish Bacon
Pistachio Crusted Rack Of Lamb With Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes And Peasant Style Sauce
Roasted Garlic White Pizza With Cheese Stuffed Crust
Linguica Crusted Redfish With A Portuguese Olive-tomato Sauce, Fried Calamari And Feta Cheese
Spinach Salad With Andouille Dressing And Three Nut Crusted Goat's Cheese
Apple Oatmeal Crisp With Irish Whiskey Cream
Black Pepper Crusted Sea Scallops With A Crab Meat And Fiddlehead Fern Relish With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Potato Crusted Gulf Fish With A Grilled Mushroom Relish
Herb Crusted Snapper With Fresh Ratatouille
Cornmeal Crusted Lemonfish With Grilled Onion And Potato Lyonnaise And Crabmeat Ravigote