- 1 large egg yolk*
- 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Creole mustard, or other hot, whole-grain mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- In a blender or food processor, combine the egg yolk, soy sauce, Creole mustard, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper, and process for 20 seconds on high speed.
- With the machine running, add the oil through the feed tube in a steady stream and process until it is smooth and thick.
- Adjust the seasoning, to taste.
- *RAW EGG WARNING The American Egg Board states: "There have been warnings against consuming raw or lightly cooked eggs on the grounds that the egg may be contaminated with Salmonella, a bacteria responsible for a type of foodborne illness. Healthy people need to remember that there is a very small risk and treat eggs and other raw animal foods accordingly. Use only properly refrigerated, clean, sound-shelled, fresh, grade AA or A eggs. Avoid mixing yolks and whites with the shell."
Brandied Duck Liver Mousse With Creole Mustard Sauce
Crawfish And Salmon Mousse With Tomato Saffron Cream Sauce
Tomato Saffron Cream Sauce
Creole Mustard Dipping Sauce
Avocado Mousse With Oysters On The Half Shell
White Chocolate Grand Marnier Mousse In Chocolate Pistachio Tuile Cups
Chocolate Pistachio Tuile Cups
Boudin Balls with Creole Mustard Dipping Sauce
Wok Fried Tempura Ahi With Shoyu Mustard Butter Sauce And Tomato Ginger Relish
Creole Mustard And Roasted Poblano Dipping Sauce