- 1 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Oil, for griddle
- Sour Cream, as accompaniment
- Lingonberry jam, as accompaniment
- Preheat a Swedish pancake pan (round, cast-iron pan with shallow 3-inch indentations for pancakes) over medium heat.
- Beat the egg and milk in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, and salt. Add the milk mixture, stirring to make a thin batter, being careful not to over mix. Fold in the melted butter.
- Grease each round cup in the pan with oil. Pour about 2 tablespoons of batter into each of the greased cups and cook until bubbles form on the top, about 1 minute. Turn with a spatula and cook on the second side until golden, about 1 minute. Remove from the pan and repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve hot with sour cream, or lingonberry jam.
Emeril's Savory Pain Perdu
Pecan Waffles With Pecan And Banana Syrup
Country Ham And Cheddar Omelet
Cheesy Fried Grits
Andouille Cheese Grits With Crawfish Sauce
Buttermilk And Lemon Scented Pancakes With A Warm Blueberry Syrup
Emeril's Warm Peach Pancakes With Vanilla Bean Ice Cream And A Drizzle Of Warm Caramel Sauce
Giant Apple Pecan Pancake
Blueberry Sourdough Pancakes
Cornmeal And Ham Pancakes