- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, base and outer leaves trimmed, and halved
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced shallots
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3/4 cup roughly chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil and add the Brussels sprouts. Cook until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- In a large saucepan, melt 6 tablespoons of the butter over medium-high heat. Add the shallots and garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the sprouts in 1 layer and cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Remove from the pan. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter and when melted, add the walnuts and cook, stirring, until golden and fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add the lemon juice, salt, pepper, and sprouts, and stir well to coat and warm through.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Roasted Garlic Custards With Seared Shrimp And Green Onion Coulis
Brandy And Orange Mashed Sweet Potatoes In Orange Cups
Roasted Red Onions Stuffed With Thyme Mascarpone Mousse
Emeril's Fried Turkey
The Perfect Bird (aka Pepper-stuffed Turkey)
Sweet Peas Au Gratin
Potato, Onion, And Roquefort Soup
Cornbread And Andouille Dressing