- 1 loaf French or Italian bread, about 22 inches long
- 12 tablespoons (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Baby Bam
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Make sure the oven rack is in the center position and preheat the oven to 350?F.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Using a serrated bread knife, carefully cut the bread in half lengthwise. Lay the two halves of the bread cut side up on the lined baking sheet.
- Place the butter in a mixing bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and stir together with a spatula.
- Spread the butter mixture evenly onto the cut sides of each loaf half.
- Place in the oven and bake until golden brown and bubbly, about 15 to 18 minutes.
- Using oven mitts or pot holders, remove the sheet from the oven.
- Carefully slice the bread diagonally and serve immediately.
- A garlic press is a wonderful toolóyou end up with very tiny pieces of fresh garlic without your even using a knife!
You Gotta Love Spaghetti And Meatballs
Cinnamon Toast Of Love
Go Nuts For Banana Bread
Baby Bam Burgers
Emerilized Tuna Casserole
Chicken Nuggets With Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Bread 'em And Bake 'em Pork Chops
Hot Out Of The Oven Bread
New Orleans Style Bread Pudding With Chocolate Sauce
Try It, You'll Like It Zucchini Bread