- KICKED UP MAYONNAISE:
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Baby Bam
- 6 slices bacon
- 6 slices sandwich bread, each about 1/2 inch thick
- 1/2 poached chicken breast (about 6 ounces), sliced, or 6 ounces sliced chicken or turkey
- 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced, optional
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 6 thin tomato slices
- Prepare the Kicked-Up Mayonnaise by combining the mayonnaise, mustard, and Baby Bam in a small mixing bowl. Mix with a fork or spoon until smooth.
- Place two paper towels on a 9-inch round glass baking dish. Spread the bacon on the towels, slightly overlapping the slices so they fit in the dish. Cover the bacon with two more paper towels.
- Microwave on high until the bacon is brown and crisp, about 5 minutes. Using oven mitts or pot holders, carefully remove the dish from the microwave and let it rest for 5 minutes before continuing.
- Carefully remove and discard the top layer of paper towels. Place the cooked bacon on a plate until ready to use and discard the remaining paper towels.
- Toast the bread until golden brown.
- Lay the toast flat on a work surface and spread some of the Kicked-Up Mayonnaise on only one side of each slice.
- Place a layer of sliced chicken on one piece of toast and top with avocado slices, if desired. Top with another piece of toast, mayonnaise side up.
- On that toast, place a layer of bacon. Top with 2 lettuce leaves and 3 tomato slices.
- Top with the remaining toast, mayonnaise side down.
- Cut into halves or quarters. Place one toothpick into each section and serve. Let cool and eat!
Go Nuts For Banana Bread
You Gotta Love Spaghetti And Meatballs
Baby Bam Burgers
Emerilized Tuna Casserole
Chicken Nuggets With Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Fill-'er-up Focaccia With Roasted Veggies
Check Out My Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Open Faced Roast Turkey Sandwiches
Pizzazy Pizza Sandwiches
Totally Sloppy Joes