- 1 6- to 10-pound crown roast of pork (to serve 6 to 10) (5 pound roast is about 10 to 12 chops, serving 6)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons chopped sage
- 2 tablespoons chopped thyme
- 1 1/4 cups dry white wine
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Place the roast on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Rub all over with the olive oil and the garlic and season generously with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with fresh herbs and bake for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, basting frequently with wine, until a meat thermometer reads 150° to 160°F. (20 to 22 minutes per pound).
- Remove from oven and let rest at least 10 minutes before carving. Serve with Merliton Stuffing and Homemade Applesauce.
Crown Roast Of Pork
Crown Roast Of Lamb
Stuffed Pork Roast
Roasted Pork Loin With Bacon And Onion Spatzle
Roasted Stuffed Pork Tenderloin With Smothered Black Eyed Peas
Roasted Pork Risotto With Fried Quail Eggs
Shredded Pork Flautas With Roasted Tomatillo Salsa And Corn And Goat's Cheese Queso