- 3 fresh whole jalapenos
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 cup minced onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 6 limes, juiced
- 4 cups vegetable oil
- 16 double-cut pork loin chops
- 4 (1-gallon) resealable plastic bags
- In a food processor with a metal blade, combine the jalapenos, cilantro, onions, garlic, lime juice and vegetable oil. Process until smooth. Season with salt.
- Season each chop with salt. Place 4 chops in each bag. Pour a quarter of the marinade into each bag of chops. Refrigerate for at least 12 hours.
- Preheat the grill. Remove the chops from the bags, reserving the marinade. Allow the chops to come to room temperature. Place the chops on the grill and cook for 6 to 8 minutes on each side for medium. Baste often with the reserved marinade.
- Remove from the grill and rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Andouille Stuffed Double Cut Pork Chops
Grilled Double Cut Andouille Crusted Pork Chops With A Creole Mustard, Caramelized Onion Reduction Sauce
Double Cut Pork Chops With Tamarind Glaze, Green Mole Sauce And Caramelized Sweet Potatoes
Andouille Stuffed Double Cut Pork Chops With Whiskey Braised Applesauce
Homemade Andouille Stuffed, Bacon Wrapped Double Cut Pork Chops With Awesome Ham Hock Gravy
Monster Bam Steaks
Double Chili Cheeseburger With Griddled Onions
Braised Pork With Clams, Mariner's Style (portugal)
Apple Cider Marinated Pork Spare Ribs
Emeril's Cajun Chicks