- One 3 1/2-pound chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped rosemary, stems reserved
- 1/3 cup Roasted Garlic PurÈe
- Preheat the oven to 425?F.
- Rinse the chicken well under cool running water. Pat dry with paper towels. Rub the chicken all over with the olive oil. Season the cavity and the outside of the chicken with the salt and pepper. Sprinkle the rosemary all over the chicken, and place the reserved stems inside the cavity. Place in a small roasting pan.
- Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the thigh reads 170?F, 1 to 1 1/4 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and ìschmearî (that means rub and smear in my language) the garlic pureÈ all over the chicken. Return to the oven and roast until the thermometer reads 180?F when inserted in the thigh, about 15 minutes longer. Let stand for a few minutes before carving.
Emeril's Garlic Schmeared Rosemary Roast Chicken
Roasted Garlic Schmeared Chicken
Tangerine Glazed Roasted Chicken
Romaine Salad With Creamy Garlic Dressing And Roasted Garlic Croutons
Oven-roasted Chicken With Garlic Rosemary Smear
Roasted Garlic Puree
Tomato, Mozarella, And Roasted Garlic Tart
Oyster And Spinach Stuffed Turkey Breast With Garlic Wine Sauce
Redfish Baked In Foil With Cashew Garlic Butter