- 2 cups Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- 3 cups Warm FrisÈe Corn Salad
- 24 jumbo shrimp in their shells, and with their heads, if you can buy them that way (about 2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Emerilís Creole Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 long fresh chives
- Preheat the over to 350ºF.
- Prepare the Roasted Red Pepper Sauce, and keep warm. While the sauce is simmering, prepare the Warm Frisée Corn Salad, and keep warm.
- Place the shrimp in a bowl, sprinkle them with the Creole Seasoning, and rub it into the shells with your hands. Bake the shrimp on a baking sheet for 5 minutes; turn them over and bake for another 5 minutes. Remove from the over.
- To serve, pour 1/2 cup of the Roasted Red Pepper Sauce into each of 4 plates. Mound 3/4 cup of the Warm Frisée Corn Salad in the center and arrange 6 shrimp on top, like spokes radiating from the center. Top with chives and serve.
Roasted Shrimp With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce And Warm Frisee Corn Salad
Warm Frisee Corn Salad
Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Roasted Eggplant And Pepper Salad With Pita Bread And Sesame Spread
Weber Grilled Tenderloin With Red Chili Rice And Smoked Red Pepper Aioli
Spinach And Roasted Red Pepper Strata
Pompano With Potato Crust And Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Roasted Baby Beet Salad With Warm Goat Cheese And Frisee
Orzo Salad With Corn, Feta And Tomatotes
Boiled Shrimp Pasta Salad