- Two and one-half pounds ground sirloin
- One-half pound ground chuck
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Three-fourth teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Three-fourth pound Roquefort cheese, crumbled
- 8 hamburger buns, toasted
- Thinly sliced yellow onions (optional)
- Combine the beef, salt, and pepper and mix well. Divide the mixture into six to eight equal portions. Form into patties. Make a pocket in the center of each patty and fill with the cheese. Cover the cheese with the meat. Broil, fry or grill until all pink disappears. Serve on the buns with the onions if you like.