- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Emerilís Original Essence or Creole Seasoning
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- One 3 1/2 to 4-pound puppy drum or redfish, fillets removed with scales intact
- One-fourth cup finely chopped fresh herbs, such as tarragon, thyme, basil, or chives
- Preheat the grill to medium-high. Lay the fillets on the grill, scale side down, and brush generously with melted butter mixture. Close the grill cover and cook for 3 minutes. Open the grill and brush the fillets again generously with more melted butter mixture. Close the grill cover and cook for 3 additional minutes. Repeat this process until the flesh is firm and opaque, for a total cooking time of about 15 minutes for this size fish. Remove from the grill and serve immediately.
- Note: I suggest serving this with some grilled veggies for a complete “al fresco” dining experience. We grilled zucchini slices (about ½-inch thick) in about the same time it took to grill the fish.
Grilled Black Drum With Roasted Red Pepper Pasta
Grilled Soft Shell Crabs With Lumb Crabmeat Saute
Steaks On The Grill
Grilled Soft-shell Crabs With Lump Crabmeat Saute
Shrimp Creole Smothered Puppy Drum
Fusilli With Cherry Tomatoes
Pappardelle With Porcini Mushrooms