- 1/2 pound sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 pound Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons chopped pimientos
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 large vine-ripened tomatoes (about 2 pounds), cored and quartered to the base (donít cut all the way through!)
- Toasted Croutons
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine the cheeses, pimientos, mayonnaise, hot sauce, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of the black pepper. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400?F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the tomatoes with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Spoon 1/2 cup of the cheese mixture into the center of each tomato. Put on the prepared baking sheet and bake until the cheese melts, about 6 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Place the tomatoes in the center of serving plates and serve warm with the croutons.
Goat Cheese Stuffed Soft Shell Crabs With A Pecan Pesto Butter Sauce
Creole Tomato Salsa
Ham And Cheese Bites
Pistachio And Cheese-stuffed Figs
Baked Macaroni With Calamari Tomato Sauce
Trout Stuffed With Crawfish Dressing
Petits Filets With Blue Cheese Gla«age
Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes
Mr. Johnís Veal Chops With Smoked Gouda Cheese Macaroni