- 1 1/2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 stick (1/4 pound) butter
- 1 cup Roasted Garlic
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Put the potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Season with 1 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the black pepper. Boil until fork tender, about 20 minutes.
- Drain and return the potatoes to the pot. Add the butter, garlic, and cream. Using a fork, coarsely mash the potatoes and mix well.
- Season with the remaining salt and black pepper and serve.
Jerusalem Artichokes And Potatoes Au Gratin
Smothered Green Beans And Potatoes
Sweet Potato Pudding
Pork Chops And Sweet Potato Gravy
Corn Bread And Andouille Dressing
Eggplant And Rice Dressing
Smothered Okra And Tomatoes
Two Way Duck With Sweet Potatoes
Potato Salad With Roasted Garlic Dressing