- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 pound semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Combine the half-and-half and butter in a small heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat. Heat the mixture until a thin paper like skin appears on the top. Do not boil.
- Place the chocolate and vanilla in a medium heat-proof bowl. Add the half and half and let sit for 2 minutes, then whisk until smooth. Serve slightly warm.
- The sauce can be kept refrigerated in an airtight container for several days, but it must be returned to room temperature, or warmed gently in a warm water bath before serving.
- Source: from emeril's kitchens: favorite recipes from emeril's restaurants
- Dish Type: Sauces
Banana Cream Pie With Caramel Drizzles And Chocolate Sauce
Port Wine Sauce
Quail Milton With Wild Mushroom-andouille Duxelles And Port Wine Sauce
Seared Tri-tip Steak With Bearnaise Sauce And Pommes Frites
Black Eyed Peas, Crowder Peas Or Butter Beans
Emeril's Restaurant Sweet Corn Muffins
Wild Mushroom-andouille Duxelles
The Hurricane Port-a-shrimp
Stinky's Stew With Mema's Pressed Crab Po Boy