- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons medium dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1-inch piece gingerroot, peeled and grated
- 2 (1 1/2-pound) pork tenderloins
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1/2 cup shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 2 cups packed spinach leaves, chiffonade
- 2 cups Napa cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup snow peas, cut diagonally into 1-inch pieces
- 1 seedless cucumber, halved and sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup peanuts, toasted and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- In a resealable plastic bag, stir together soy sauce, vinegar, sherry, five-spice powder, garlic, and ginger. Reserve 1/4 cup teriyaki mixture for salad. Add pork tenderloins to bag. Toss to coat. Marinate, refrigerated for 1 to 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a heavy skillet over moderately high heat, Remove tenderloins from the bag, reserving marinade. Pat dry and sear on all sides in skillet, about 4 minutes total. Place skillet in middle of oven to finish cooking, about 20 minutes, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted diagonally in center of each tenderloin registers 140 degrees F. Let pork stand at room temperature 10 minutes. Slice into 1/2-inch slices.
- In the same skillet, heat remaining tablespoon oil over moderately high heat and saute mushrooms, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes. Add scallions and bean sprouts and cook 1 minute. Add reserved teriyaki mixture. Cook for an additional 2 minutes. Remove skillet from heat and add pork slices.
- In a large bowl toss together spinach, cabbage, snow peas, and cucumber. Divide salad among 4 plates. Top with 1/4 pork mixture. Garnish with toasted peanuts and chopped cilantro.
Marinated Flank Steak With Mushroom Ragout And Herb Salad
Roasted Stuffed Pork Tenderloin With Smothered Black Eyed Peas
Emeril's Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Apple Cider Glaze And A Creole Mustard Reduction Sauce
Dill Coated Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Tefft Cellars Merlot
Pork Tenderloin With Prunes And Pearl Onions
Pork Tenderloins With Quince Puree And Port Wine Glaze
Jamaican Jerked Pork Tenderloins
Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Hazelnut Romesco And Fresh Oregano Vinaigrette
Peach Chutney Wonderful With Pork Tenderloins
Pork Tenderloin En Croute