- 1 1/2 pounds ground lamb
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- For the relish: · 4 ounces bacon, chopped · 1/2 cup small diced red onions · 1/2 cup small diced fresh tomatoes, seeded · 1 teaspoon chopped garlic · 1 lemon, juiced · 1 cup white navy beans, cooked in salte
- In a mixing bowl, combine the lamb, shallots, garlic, mint, Creole seasoning, cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper, and egg. Mix well. Form into 12 small patties. In a sauté pan, over medium heat, render the bacon until crispy, about 6 to 8 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, remove and drain on paper towels, reserving 2 tablespoons of the bacon fat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the bacon, red onions, tomatoes, garlic, lemon juice, white beans, mint and reserved bacon fat. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the patties and pan-fry for 4 minutes on each side. To serve, spoon the relish in the center of 6 serving plates. Place 2 lamb patties on top of the relish. Spoon some of the veal reduction over the patties. Garnish with parsley.
Grilled Swordfish With White Bean Relish And Potato Skordalia
Rack Of Lamb With Creole Mustard Crust, Rosemary Jus, And Apple Mint Relish
Baby Lamb Chops With Cucumber Mint Relish
Crab Stuffed Shrimp With Tomato Butter And White Bean Relish
Cold Puree Of White Bean Soup With A Crispy Pancetta And Creole Tomato Relish
Emeril's Stick To Your Ribs Lamb, Potato And White Bean Stew
Herb Crusted Catfish With Tomato Fennel Vinaigrette, And Andouille And Fava Bean Relish
Roasted Rainbow Trout With A Lump Crab Meat And Grilled Asparagus Relish With A Lemon Beurre Blanc
Rosemary Lamb Skewers With A White Bean And Tomato Ragu'
Herbed Lamb Patties With Creole Ratatouille And Rosemary Jus